Who is Janet Elizabeth & What is Divinely Fit ?




 Hey Everyone!

Yup, Its Janet and I'm about to introduce myself to you. As you may already know my name is Janet and I am an inspiring entrepreneur. One thing about me is that I am not the best writer and definitely having somewhat of a writer's/Thinking block RIGHT NOW SO PARDON YO GURL lol . Which brings my to why I created this blog. A Blog where I can share my real life daily struggles & how I will attempt to reach my goals while trying to not self destruct lmao (No but for-real πŸ˜…). I will also be sharing THE FUN STUFF like all about my new business venture AND FITNESS JOURNEY with HERBALIFE & cute pictures of myself etc.  Anyways, since I can write a full on essay about myself at the moment. I decided to write a list of fun facts instead. So, here we go : 

  • Born and Raised in Washington Heights, NY & of Dominican Race. Jersey girl. πŸ“
  • 23 Years young, Sagittarius , Single, No kids. 
  • 185 Beautiful Pounds & a 5'8 Stallion
  • Passions are Fitness and Dangerously Obsessing about how I will be successful.
  • Fav color is Yellow πŸ’›
  • Regular 9 - 5 Job / Great Job but hopefully soon my OWN BOSS. 
  • Mental Disorders: Social Anxiety, Occasional Depression and who knows probably a whole lotta other stuff. πŸ˜‚πŸ’†
  • Listen to all types of music, YOU NAME IT I KNOW IT LOL I love music. πŸ“€
  • Hobbies: Reading, Writing , Meditating, Enjoying nature,  obsessing over horoscope readings and occasionally a BRUJA LOL . 

and that's all I can think of so far. I am currently Re imagining and re constructing myself and planning content and other great things that will hopefully help me reach my current goals. 

What will this blog Consist of : 

This blog will consist of me sharing my Fitness journey and business venture but importantly sharing how I WILL EVOLVE AND REACH MY GOALS! While also sharing how in order to reach my best SELF there will be rocky roads. I will share my struggles and basically be blunt of how I feel emotionally , physically and spiritually. I am hoping that sooner or later as I continue to post on this blog I will become a master at writing and hopefully make someone feel happy, motivated and just SHARE ALL THE POSITIVITY AND KNOWLEDGE GOD HAS GRACEFULLY GIVEN TO ME . So, if you read to this point  PLEASE SHARE , COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME AT ALL MY INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT FOR MORE . & OFCOURSE THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT , COME BACK SOON! 🀍

INSTAGRAM : @Divinelyyfit

Comments

Popular Posts